Article provided by: Specialty Doors and Hardware
Barn doors are the new trendsetter in the home décor industry. Due to its elegant look, versatile and space-saving features, it has become homeowners’ number one choice. Besides, being easy to install, barn doors can be designed right according to your home’s need. Adding a barn door to your house interior will give your house a sophisticated look
FROM WHERE TO GET REAL BARN DOOR HARDWARE HARDWARE
To get real barn door hardware that suitably complements your house, you can take the services of Specialty Doors And Hardware. Being the leading provider of barn doors, we have a vast collection of barn hardware doors for you. From rustic barn doors to modern curved barn doors, you name it, and we have it. You can choose from our following collection of barn door hardware which is grouped under four main categories.
1) Made To Order Barn Doors: You will find countless options of barn door kits in multiple designs on our website. We have kits that support single parting, bi-parting, and by-passing systems. All the kits are made from quality American hardware steel with a thickness of ¼” and has a weighing capacity of 400 lbs. for regular rollers and 175 Lbs. for a soft close. All the kits are suitable for the interior as well as the exterior environment and offer swift functionality.
Some of the most demanded barn door kits include the following:
- Mourning star barn door hardware
- Top barn hardware
- Teardrop barn hardware
- Horseshoe barn hardware kit
- Fireball barn door hardware
2) Heavy Duty Barn Door Hardware:
If you intend to put more weight on the barn door kit, choose one from our heavy-duty kits that deliver strength and are easy to slide and install. Our heavy-duty collection contains the following barn door hardware:
- Terra M XL Bottom Rolling Hardware: Place bottom rolling hardware below your glass or wood doors and give your doors a top-quality sliding track. Made in Germany, the kit can support 800 Lbs.
- Cavilock Barn Door Track: This barn door is both traditional as well as elegant. It is made up of high quality, heavy-duty extended aluminum. These barn door tracks have pre-machined fixing slots allowing you quick installation. There are no reveal fasteners and the black anodized finish gives the kit a much smoother look. The maximum supporting capacity per track is around 650 Lbs.
- Duplex Sliding Door Hardware Kit: Made in Germany, this sliding door hardware kit is perfect for supporting an oversized interior door. The system has two wheels that not only support large frameless glass doors but are perfect for wood and metal doors. The system has a holding capacity of 551 Lbs.
3) Mini And Cabinet Hardware:
If you need mini hardware for your cabinets or pantries, we have a supreme collection of mini hardware for you. All the kits are made in America and are of the finest quality.
Serving the barn door hardware industry for over 20 years, we strive to provide our customers with high-quality materials at an affordable price range. Along with getting a variety of barn door hardware, you can also purchase modern and elegant barn door handles and barn door pulls from us.
Contact Specialty Doors And Hardware to discover our products and services at 1-866-815-8151.