Article provided by: Stirling CBD Oil
There is plenty of information floating on the Internet about CBD oil benefits for pets. A small study at the Colorado State University discovered that healthy dogs could tolerate CBD and experience varied health benefits for many different conditions. It is in your best interest to learn everything you can about CBD oil before choosing one to administer to your dog.
Overview of our CBD for dogs
Stirling offers many various CBD products, including the best CBD for dogs. Our products are highly effective because they contain modest amounts of cannabinoid and pass all other health regulations of the best pet supplement. They are also easy to administer regularly and have a bacon flavor that favors their taste buds and cravings.
What does CBD treat in dogs?
Scientists know how cannabinoids react with both human and animal bodies. The best CBD for pets balance of the mind and body to treat neuropathic pain and control neural-related illnesses like seizures. Most researchers will attest to the following benefits:
- Appetite stimulation
- Upset stomach effects
- Circulatory system benefits
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Chronic pain
- Severe joint pain and stiffness
- Digestive issues
The endocannabinoid system allows dogs to absorb active ingredients that relieve the symptoms in question.
The right CBD oil for your dog
There are a couple of things to consider when choosing the best CBD products for dogs. Ensure your dog has the highest quality CBD oil with enough scientific backing for its effectiveness. Our CBD oil is available for dogs at 250mg and contains all-natural ingredients like MCT oil hemp extract and a raw bacon flavor. The bottom line of our quality of CBD oil includes the following:
- Beneficial cannabinoids for multiple health benefits.
- CBD isolate, which is better in some ways than full spectrum.
- It is a highly recommended veterinary-approved CBD for pets.
- The hemp extract is fully organic and completely free of toxins.
- We use safe processing methods free of toxic solvents like propane and butane.
- Our products have independent testing and include a certificate of analysis for various ingredients like pesticides or heavy metals.
- The THC level is less than 0.3%, which ensures the product is generally healthy and unlikely to cause adverse effects on pets.
- The CBD is available as a liquid, so you can administer it with a tincture and ensure an accurate dosage every time. Moreover, it has a high bioavailability because MCT is a better CBD carrier.
- The CBD oil price value is within the normal range and caters to the total cost of producing, packaging, and advertising the product. In contrast, alternative cheaper products are likely to lack a certificate of quality and may contain toxic substances like heavy metals and herbicides.
Numerous studies explain that CBD for animals cannot get your dog high. While side effects might include slight drowsiness, Stirling CBD oil for dogs is effective at providing pets with a sense of calm and relaxation.
Stirling has a particular manufacturing and distribution protocol, which aims for excellence and customer satisfaction. Do you want to experience the unique benefits of the oil yourself? Contact us for more information and shop directly from our store for immediate shipping.